Ep 28 - Breaking down is wisdom waking up group program - Solo Episode!Jan 27, 2021
How can we use our distress as a catalyst to personal and professional growth?
In this episode, you'll hear about the online group program where you can discover the wisdom within your distress and use it for sustainable insight and lasting transformation.
I started this program because
- I realized that denying, suppressing and shoving down my pain was not working
- I discovered that my distress could be a source of wisdom if I listened to it
- I saw that I was not alone - unconventional indeed - but not the only person to feel this way. Many great thinkers, philosophers, spiritual leaders, saw pain and distress as the pathway to wholeness
- I want to help you learn the tools and methods that I use with my clients and with myself to find wisdom in pain and use it for personal growth and global impact.
This program is for you if:
- You are a curious, courageous, slightly rebellious, maverick leader who is ready to transform your distress into wisdom for personal and professional growth
- You're in the midst of distress (anxiety, stress, frustration, anger, confusion, stuck, existential questions, self doubt, imposter syndrome etc.!) now and want to find deeper insights and answers within this experience
- You, like me, have tried all of the typical approaches to get relief from your distress and nothing seems to work
- You're starting a new project, job, or stepping into a new phase of life (trust me, these are critical times for distress to arise and I want you to get the wisdom from these feelings rather than being stuck!)
- You have a period of distress in your past that you want to explore the deeper meaning and how it has influenced how you operate today
Here's why this program is unique:
- The philosophy and approach to distress is UNconventional and challenges the status quo meaning and significance of distress
- We use a discovery based approach to transformation - if you want to learn more about this and how it's different than a control based approach, check out Episode 25 of the podcast.
- The program approaches deep material in a light hearted and humorous way, making it easier for you to explore yourself and connect with others
Here's how it works:
At the start of the program, you'll identify one intention in any of these areas
- Self & Self Expression
- Global / social impact
Over the course of the program you will explore the 5 types of wisdom and learn the following practices to work towards your intention.
Ready to join? Here's how you can
1. Apply now by scheduling a 30 min exploration call with me and we'll see if there is a mutual fit!
2. Want more info? Head to the program page of the website here: www.breakdownwakeup.com/programs