We've been taught that our distress is something to suppress
For ambitious high performers, the pressure to appear like you've got it all together can feel even stronger. The sea of change can feel paralyzing, moving too fast to even begin to know where to start.
But imagine that your distress is a painful but powerful way to wake you up...
It takes courage, but when maverick leaders begin to hear the wake up signals within their distress...guess what happens?
- They get breakthrough insights.
- They start new projects.
- They develop deeper connections.
- They become more of their authentic, whole selves.
Want to find out how you can do the same?
You'll learn how to…
- Turn pain from distress into direction and drive in your current career, or use it to catalyze a new venture or social impact project
- Develop deep, authentic personal and professional relationships that grow stronger through adversity or tension
- Reclaim your own unique personal meaning in your experience, going beyond the status quo
- In the midst of a period of distress, quickly get insights, get unstuck and get into action towards your personal and professional growth
- Boldly share your experience and inspire others who are experiencing disruption
How it works... 8 weeks | online | next cohort starts May 2021
- Intimate group of inspiring professionals (max 6 participants)
- Weekly live group coaching calls
- Practical exercises to integrate what you're learning in the live sessions
- Flexible schedule specifically designed for busy people
- 3 one-on-one coaching sessions
- Unlimited access to the Break Down. Wake Up. methods and practices
- An individual focus on achieving your own personal, professional and relationship goals
We'll work closely together to unlock the wisdom within your distress and use it to help not only transform your life and relationships but also to inspire new solutions to the broader challenges that you care most about.
Hi! I'm Meg Mateer, a former management consultant turned social entrepreneur and organizational psychologist.
I believe that the smartest, most interesting innovative thinkers and leaders are the ones who have embraced their distress and used it to share their truth, start new projects, and transform their connections.
After all, one of my biggest life teachers was my experience of depression. I'm now on a mission to help you discover the world changing wisdom within your distress.
I believe that if we want to change this world that is breaking down, we have to start listening to the wisdom within each and every one of us.Check out my story